- Grand Wash Auto’s Unlimited Wash Pass allows one wash per day for the registered vehicle each month.
- Unlimited Wash Pass is purchased with a credit card only. The fee for the first month is charged to the customer’s card at the time of sale.
- As an Unlimited Wash pass holder, you understand that your credit card will automatically be charged each month until the pass is cancelled or terminated
- Participation requires installation of an RFID tag (15mm x 70mm) on the inside front windshield of the registered vehicle.
- To cancel a pass, a customer request must be made in writing and received via email. Grand Wash Auto must receive cancellation notice 14 days before your next billing date. No refund or credit is given for any unused portion of a plan due to early cancellation.
- Unlimited Wash Pass customers must contact Grand Wash Auto when any information changes including vehicle, email or credit card details.
- If Grand Wash Auto is unable to charge a credit card for any reason, the customer’s pass will be de-activated.
- Customer must notify Grand Wash Auto if registered vehicle’s RFID tag becomes damaged, and/or the vehicle or windshield is replaced. Tag will be de-activated and a new tag issued. There is a $10 replacement charge.
- RFID tag remains the property of Grand Wash Auto and must be surrendered upon request, if a RFID tag is tampered with, or the pass is used in any way inconsistent with the terms and conditions, the pass will be terminated and all monies paid will be forfeited.
- An Unlimited Wash Pass is valid at Grand Wash Auto during normal business hours. Grand Wash Auto plans to close on Christmas Day, New Years Day, Good Friday & Easter Sunday. Grand Wash Auto may close during inclement/severe conditions or for any unforeseen reasons.
- No other coupons, discounts or special offers are valid with the Unlimited Wash Pass.
- In the event pricing, terms and conditions change, the new information will be posted on the Grand Wash Auto website. Price changes will take immediate effect for new customers, and will be applied after 30 days written notice to existing customers.
- Taxis, couriers, app-based transportation services (including but not limited to Uber) and other professional transportation vehicles are prohibited; Grand Wash Auto may terminate a wash pass upon violation of these terms and conditions.
Get $5 off premium wash
Enter your mobile number to claim $5 off your premium wash.